1 May – International Worke's Day
30 / 04 / 2009
Georgian Trade Unions Confederation declares that the taking into the consideration the political and economical crisis in the country the protection of the employers labour rights has more sense and the assistance of their demands will stop the social explode.
On 1 May, at 15.00 Georgian Trade Unions Confederation is organizing the workers action- manifestation in the
Requirements are the following:
1. to set up unemployment rate;
2. to rise compensation to dismissed people;
3. to rise compensation for maternity leave;
4. accessibility to health for everybody / insurance for everybody
5. to abolish short period contracts
6. to set pensions on minimum life level standards.
7. to abolish unpaid overtime work